You remember Nick, Lou, and Lindsey. Well, they're all back. And this time, they've found the island where Captain Nathaniel Wilson buried his treasure...
...And they want you to join them in Boerne (BUR-nee), Texas for Level 3 Gamification Certification
(Check out the video from last year)
You conquered the high seas with Nick in Level 1, and you joined Lou and Lindsey as they traversed the World of Gamification in Level 2; now it's time to dive deep, to engage in a high-level, hands-on gamification design experience.
Think mastermind/workshop/immersive experience where, after three days, you will have created a complete gamified program or system, followed by 90-day implementation coaching.
Dates and Location TBD
A 3-day, intensive gamification strategy session to design and deliver a gamified L&D project for your organization.
Because of the structure of the program, participation is limited to the first 12 who register.
Dates: Summer 2019
Registration is limited
Rules of the Game:
- You must be fun, have a sense of humor, and be ready to smile. (If you're good-looking, that's a plus)
- You will support other members of our community as they build and develop their training program. This may include brainstorming with them, but it certainly includes respecting their creative needs, whether that be a quiet atmosphere or joining them for a glass of wine (or beer, whiskey, lemonade, soda, coffee, tea, water...)
- While you will be working on your own project, you will still join us for all instructional times, meals, and social events.
- Be aware that Boerne, Texas is a small, historical town. There is no Whole Foods or large chain Supermarket. If you have specific dietary needs, please stock up before we begin. Oh, and if you need a frothy, sugary, double latte with a splash of caramel syrup, half-decaf/half-caf, with a side of organic whip-cream, there is a great coffee shop a block away (not a Starbucks, though).
- Finally, you are required to enjoy yourself. No moping, complaining, arguing, or negativity. After all, we will be creating fun and engaging experiences for others; we need to model that in ourselves.
- Prepare to be delighted