Sententia Gamification is a trusted developer of learning solutions that help to improve the performance of individuals, teams, and organizations. We offer a wide range of resources and services from ready-to-train programs, facilitator certifications, custom development, and more.
Our primary audience includes corporate trainers, human resource professionals, educational institutions, and independent consultants who look to us for research-based solutions to create and develop meaningful learning experiences.
At Sententia Gamification, we believe an experiential approach is the best catalyst for adult learning. Our unique blend of behavioral motivation and design thinking has been the core what we do for more than 20 years. Combining the best research and proven facilitation methods with an appreciation for adult learning theory, our strategies create lasting change.
As an independent woman-owned business based in Austin, TX, Sententia Gamification has been providing quality gamification strategy designs, audits, curriculum design, facilitation, training, and certifications since 2008. Sententia has global accounts in a variety of industries, including banking, oil and gas, government, contact centers, not-for-profits, trade associations, and private industry.
We regularly field a diverse group of designers and trainers, from all ethnicities and backgrounds, including entrepreneurs, veterans, and PhD recipients. All are experts in their field and have thousands of hours of organizational development, talent management, behavioral economics, and motivational design training and experience. Our proven, trademarked system for serious game and gamification strategy design is what differentiates us in the marketplace.
Contact us at [email protected] for more information on how we can work with you to create engaging and productive outcomes with gamification.
1. Gamification Education and Certifications - We are the ONLY organization to offer three levels of Gamification Certification for Human Resource and Talent Development professionals that can be recognized by HRCI, SHRM, and ATD for recertification credits.
2. Gamification Strategy Design - Gamification in the workplace can’t consist of tacked-on, meaningless, or superficial game mechanics. Because gamification can be a complex process, an effective strategy requires a proven framework that maps individual learning programs to overall business objectives. When designed correctly, gamification has proven to be successful in engaging learners, motivating employees to change behaviors, develop skills, or solve complex problems.
3. Train the Trainer - If you’re a training manager, trainer, or a manager who trains, you need the latest and best training knowledge without having to wade through tons of information, pages of research, and stacks of blogs, attempting to curate enough information to deploy a successful gamification strategy. Sententia’s Train the Trainer program teaches you and your entire training department a proven DIY process that takes you from concept through implementation.
4. Off-the-Shelf Gamified Training Programs - Whether you need a corporate training program in leadership, communication, strategic thinking, writing and grammar skills, or OSHA, we have ready-to-use eLearning and ILT training programs complete with gamification, rich graphical narratives, and the tools you need to train today's workforce.
5. Gamification Speakers Bureau - Globally, we have Gamification Keynote Speakers and Workshop Leaders who can be scheduled to speak at your conference, trade show, or corporate event.
Fundamentally, gamification is a technique that will motivate and engage people to solve problems, perform certain actions, and have fun while building positive energy in the workplace.