What is Your Competitive Advantage?Oct 16, 2022
What is your most significant competitive advantage?
Henry Ford once said, “Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is the probable reason why so few engage in it.”
Today the only significant differentiator for you, your career, and your success in relationships, health, finances, or spirituality is how well you can use all that information that is available to you. Your success and happiness will be based on how effectively you sift through all the information available to you, evaluate it, transform it into new ideas, and maximize its economic potential.
Change is inevitable… growth is optional.
You cannot stay the same as you are today. You're either getting better or you're getting worse. When you become complacent, you enter into mediocrity. And mediocrity leads to average and irrelevancy.
It's easy to accept mediocrity because you can find a lot of people to surround yourself with who are mediocre. It's easy to think, "I'm OK with the way things are" when you're surrounded with complacency.
But mediocrity is not where you're going and average will not get you to where you want to go. Do you need different results? Then you'll need to break away from conventional thinking.
Your ability to think better -- and differently -- will soon become the most significant competitivey advantage you can claim.
Thinking better is what it is all about.
Learn More about Thinking Better:
- A FREE eBook - Think Big:
- Change your thinking to change your actions:
- A quick look at getting into ruts in how we think: https://youtu.be/_DSW-Soqoyc
- A delightful story and a simple arithmetic question about asking the right questions to get the right answers:
CHECK OUT OUR COURSES
- ALL-NEW Gamified Learning Academy Course Critical Thinking for Women in Leadership
(Save $50 when you register during pre-sell.)
- Introductory Course to Thinking In & Out of the B❒X (4 seats open for the October 22nd session):
Don't miss a beat!
New moves, motivation, and classes delivered to your inbox.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.